This is so easy to make and great to last for a few servings. I used the following ingredients that were in my refrigerator but feel free to use your own preferred veggies and add meat and/or cheese if you'd like!
1 cup of spinach (I thawed 1 package of frozen)
1 cup chopped red peppers
1 cup chopped onions
1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs and all ingredients, except tomatoes in a large bowl.
- In a greased 9x9 pan pour egg mixture in.
- Top with tomatoes.
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until center of pan is firm when you give it a little shake.
Why is this good for you and baby?!
- High in Protein which helps in production of amino acids, repairs cells and muscles, stabilizes blood sugar, prevents gestational diabetes.
- High in Vitamin B12 which is important in DNA synthesis, maintains nervous system, important for fetal brain development.
- High in Vitamin C which assists body in collagen production, helps fight infections.